Upstream Commerce integrates their Retail Intelligence Suite with Magento.
Upstream Commerce have announced they are integrating their Retail Intelligence Suite with Magento. Providing Magento users with the ability to effortlessly keep track of their competitors prices and inventory in real time. At the same time product, pricing and assortment data is automatically extracted directly from the Magento platform and imported into the Upstream Commerce system. The data is then matched and compared with data collected from competitors.
- Automatic extraction of product, pricing and assortment data directly from the Magento platform into the Upstream Commerce system.
- Support for Magento’s filters to select products you would like to track (best sellers, most viewed, low stock, etc.).
- Support for Magento pricing options – tiered pricing, shopping cart price, MAP price, etc..
- Support for Magento catalog price rules, and shopping cart price rules
- Support for multiple types of products (“Configurable products”)
- Support for Magento Category Management. Allows the user to analyze data by the categories he is using in Magento.
- Support for Magento Tags. Tags can be uploaded to Upstream Commerce and used to filter, segment and get insights on products.
- Support for Magento On Sale status. On Sale status can be used in the application to filter, segment and get insights on products
For even the most complex eCommerce projects, contact iWeb.
Call today for a free no obligation chat on
01785 279920 or send us your brief