Marketing strategies | iWeb
It goes without saying that doing effective business online means planning in advance. But you’d be surprised how many businesses fail to have a coherent online marketing strategy.
This is where iWeb’s expertise can give you a competitive advantage. We can help you reach, engage and motivate your customers – the ones you already have and those you want in the future.
There are many different options, from search engine optimisation to online PR. We can help you choose which activities are going to work best for your business.
Effective Online Marketing soon produces results, including:
- Increasing your web site traffic
- Improving awareness of your website
- Increasing your business
- Sustaining and building customer loyalty
- Adding value for your visitors
Google AdWords PPC
We’re sure you’ve Googled a subject and found sponsored links at the top of the result. Pay-per-click (PPC) is where you bid on specific keywords in the sponsored listing sections on search engines. This encourages users to visit your site first – meaning a maximum amount of quality click-throughs at minimum cost.
iWeb has unrivalled experience in successful PPC campaigns and we’re ready to share that knowledge with you. The tools we use generate Google AdWords campaigns with 1000s of AdGroups, Text Ads and Image Banner Ads in minutes. As a result, PPC campaigns will be more targeted and 100% accurate.
AdWord tool features
- Remove duplicate keywords, white spaces, sorting, upper case, lower case, find and replace text, prefix text, postfix text and much more
- Intelligently group your list of keywords into specific categories using various filter options
- Create hundreds of combinations of keywords
- Easily build Google ‘match type’ keyword lists including negative keyword lists. This will increase Click Through Rate (CTR), which in turn means a better Quality Score (QS). That in turn leads to cheaper cost-per-click (CPC) and more targeted traffic
- The geographical keywords tool allows you to rapidly expand any of your keyword lists based upon location. This means any county, city, town or village in the UK can be targeted.
- Generate very large long tail keyword lists of unique keyword phrases
- Account for all possible combinations of common typographical errors for each word(s) – so you get results from clumsy typists too
- Scraping’ websites for keywords will enable you to see the ones your competitors are using on their sites