Why people are queuing up for our online checkouts
At iWeb, we have extensive experience of building award-winning sites that maximise sales. We know what works,
how to entice your customers and hit those targets.
Rely upon our skills and you'll soon be doing bigger and better business. We have scores of successful clients who've done just that.
Why choose iWeb?
We've been in the business since 1995 - when ecommerce design wasn't the economic juggernaut it is today. And because we were there at the start, nobody knows the development process better than us.
We'll apply our many years of experience to your website, ensuring that it is precisely tuned and delivered to the highest quality.
An inviting appearance and easy navigation can be the difference between a sale and a lost customer. Ecommerce sites tend to be larger and a whole host of extra features can be included in the package.
Rest assured that our specialist design team know every device and every detail that can be employed to drive up sales.
The key to a successful Return On Investment in your website lies in sustained sales and growth. Our ecommerce design team specialise in refining the interfaces and sales-messages that customers interact with.
This helps maximise the number of conversions made from your day-to-day traffic.
All of our ecommerce solutions are provided with comprehensive control panels that allow for the day-to-day management of your website, product inventory and orders.
We can also export data to in-house third party fulfilment software or external suppliers (drop shipping).
Marketing and marketplaces
We'll help you choose viable marketing strategies that best suit your product or service. Whether your profit margins are high or low, we'll advise you on the best routes to take to achieve your goals.
Our expert team will suggest ways in which your web site design can be fine-tuned to work best for your business.
- Unique ecommerce design (no templates)
- Designed to maximise Return On Investment
- Allows for full control of your store and product inventory
- Marketplace integration allows sales and order management via third party websites (Amazon, eBay, Play etc.)
- Enables your ecommerce store to be published in shopping feeds (Google Shopping)
- Complete support for multiple currencies and languages
- Integration with stock, accounting and warehousing systems
- Broadcast your ecommerce store on social networks
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - friendly architecture
- Email marketing
- Comprehensive reporting to help track website performance and sales
- Dedicated support and high-availability, high-performance hosting
- SSL secure checkout (https)
- PCI compliance
- Express Checkouts & Integration into leading Payment Gateways.
- Advanced search