Music Ecommerce Stores
Tangible sales benefits. Music retail ecommerce stores
For some customers, only a disc will do. At iWeb, we've developed a simple and successful ecommerce solution specifically for the music retailer dealing in physical products. This allows music CDs, vinyl and DVDs - as well as merchandise and books - to easily be sold to people who value higher quality over the quick convenience of a download. It's the complete package that gives you all the essential tools needed - the fastest, most efficient way to get online orders flowing.
For retailers with little IT experience, offering tens of thousands of titles can be a very daunting task. Our solution simplifies this by automating the extraction of complex product details from your stock control system and incorporating them into a live ecommerce web site. It also automatically keeps the site up to date and ensures that customers get the latest and most accurate information. Users are able to search any product ID, artist, title and genre, as well as listen to music before they buy.
The ecommerce package from iWeb includes:
- Automatic update of the web site with changes, new releases and deletions
- Full integration with existing POS and back-office systems
- Content managed system for easy updating
- Powerful web site search facility
- Fully integrated shopping basket facility
- Secure posting of credit card details
- Automatic calculation of worldwide postage
- Catalogue management system with image, track listing and sound file attachments
- Customer account set-up and management
- Reporting modules
Why not take a look at our portfolio of previous work for music ecommerce?
If you'd like to learn more about how we can make your online retail business take off, call us today on 01785 279920 or email email@example.com
Music industry services
Artistis / Producers
Invite labels to sample your music, get closer to your fans and sell music and merchandise direct
Sell physical and/or digital format music and merchandise
Showcase your artists and provide new services for them and sell direct to customers
Provide music previews and sell a range of digital formats